Who has access to the Portal?
- The Pastor of the church.
- A Church Administrator from the church.
What is the Portal?
- The Portal is a system that allows the churches to update their Leadership positions and contact information directly into the NIC database.
When do we update the Portal?
- Every year after your Annual Church Conference, no later than January 31st.
- Also any time throughout the year as changes happen.
Where do I learn how to use the Portal?
- Click here for a video on how to access the portal for the first time.
- Click here for a video on how to use the portal.
- Click here for a list of Leadership roles we need.
Why is the Portal important?
- The Bishops’ office and the staff of The Northern Illinois Conference office communicate via email 95% of the time. Without updated Leadership and their contact information, your leadership will miss out on important communication. Please make sure that all of your leadership have an email address listed that they can access.